Sunday, April 6, 2008

Double the Doubles :)

Yesterday Sean & Aidan drove halfway to Augusta to pick up his son Chase so he can spend spring break with us! We were fortunate that Aidan & Chase have the same spring break this year. He is only 6 months older than Aidan, and they get along just like brothers and best friends. We are so happy to have him here! In a very small way, it is like having TWO sets of twins :). This is the first time he has met the girls, and they are very intrigued by him. I hope to get some good pics of all 4 kiddos together soon!

The girls and I just relaxed and enjoyed the quiet yesterday since we had the house to ourselves. Candace finally rolled from her tummy to her back! Now they finally both can roll in both directions! Cassidy is also working on sitting unassisted. She can hold herself as long as ten seconds and then topples over. We're still a ways away from crawling, but I'm in no hurry to have to chase them around, lol!

Out of boredom yesterday, and a discussion I had about internet privacy/safety, I decided to "google" the girls names together to see if our blog or anything else came up. This is all I found: http://www.playboy.com/girls/cybergirls/week/20060702/
Funny, huh? Now look at the birthday on the left... eerie! It's hopefully not a sign of things to come, lol!

Here's a few pics of the girls playing with their new toy, the Fisher Price Sing & Go Choo-Choo. It plays cute songs and moves across the floor when you press the smokestack or put an animal in the train. They are very impressed with it! Thanks for the lead Megan!






2 comments:

jtguttman said...

So cute! Love the alligator! We got an elephant with ours. So happy Chase and Aidan get along so well. What a wonderful family you have!

P.S. Ryan started the waking up on his belly and pissed off thing last night too!

Heather & Chaos said...

Hey I have that from my son! I never even thought to pull it out to entertain the girls! Thanks for the idea. It's actually quite funny, I had it in a box under my son's bed and he hasn't played with it in MONTHS. He found it yesterday and will not put the train down now! LOL! Mine came with the elephant too. I like the alligator though!!