Monday, April 21, 2008

Doctor Appointment

Well since yesterday's post turned into quite the long rant, LOL, I will keep today's short and sweet!

The girls had their 6 month check-up today. They are healthy, thriving babies (of course!) Candace weighs 15 lbs. 2 oz. and is 25.25 inches and Cassidy is slightly smaller at 14 lbs. 14 oz. and 24.75 inches. The poor things had to get four shots, but thanks to the miracle of Tylenol they have been fine today. The pediatrician gave me the go ahead to slowly and cautiously try to reintroduce milk and soy back into my diet to see if Candace has outgrown her intolerance. I had a little bit of cheese on my tacos tonight, so we'll see. Fingers crossed! I will start them on solids in a week or two after we have assessed the reintroduction of the milk and soy. He also advised that they can and should probably be sleeping through the night at this age, so if we want we can begin nighttime sleep training. I'm still not sure I'm ready to let them cry all night, so we may wait on that.

I'll post again with a more thorough update and lots of pics on Wednesday when the girls are technically 6 months!

Here's a couple pics of Candace in her crib tonight...I think it may be time to remove the bumper, lol!


1 comment:

Erika'sMommy said...

Beyond Cute Nicole!!!