Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Already?!

I think Cassidy is breaking her first tooth! I noticed two little white spots on her bottom gum today that look suspiciously like a tooth coming up. She has been chewing on her hands like crazy and drooled a LOT yesterday. She was just a little fussier than usual today, but still nothing too bad. It seems SO early for her to be getting teeth! I remember Aidan got his teeth early, but I don't think it was this early! Well, I'll let you know when/if it breaks through....

Here's a few new pics, including a couple of Cassidy's prospective "tooth," although it is hard to see and looks a little like a glare. It's on the bottom gum to the left...










2 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

Looks like it! Love the outfits and the headbands!

Damiane'

jtguttman said...

I LOVE those pictures! The tooth pics are the best. I'm lucky if I can even get my finger in their mouths, let alone take a picture! They are so adorable!