Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Little Flirt!

Well, I have been on a roll with blogs, two in one week! So I figured why not continue the trend? I'm inspired by my twin mom friends, Megan and Damiane, who post blogs daily. I figure if they can find time and enough to write about, I can too. I am usually sittng at my laptop every evening nursing anyway. So... we'll see how this goes! I am certainly not committing to DAILY blogs, but I will do my best to post a few each week, on our more "eventful" days. This will be just another great way to feel connected to you all across the miles.

Our excitement for today was a visit from the Puerto-Rican maintenance man. We've been having some electrical problems (darn, old base housing) so they came out to fix things. Apparently, Cassidy has a thing for Latin men, LOL! She is usually the anti-social one, but when our maintanence man talked to her with his thick Spanish accent, she was all smiles and coos. I was so surprised, because she typically gives well-meaning strangers her lip-quivering pout! He was a really sweet man and even sung to her in Spanish. He said he has 6 kids of his own!!! I have never seen anyone, me excluded, be able to hold her attention so long. It was SO cute! Candace, however, slept through the whole two hours he was here, and she is usually our social one!

Tomorrow the girls will be 3 months old exacty so I'll take some pics!

1 comment:

jtguttman said...

That is so funny! Daddy, lock her in the attic now! I laughed throughout that entire post.