Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Success!!!

I am so happy to report that Cassidy slept through the night (11pm - 8am) in her crib in her room ! She has actually been sleeping through the night for the past couple weeks in the swing in the living room, but since we've started using the cribs she'd been waking up at least once, and usually ended up back in a swing I had moved into their room. So this is the first time she slept through in her room, in her crib!!!!! Success !!!

It does still take about 2 hours of cuddle time and cluster feeding each evening to get them to sleep before we place them in the cribs, we can't lay them down awake, but that is a habit we will break later. Candace is still waking at least twice a night and has still ended up in the bed with me each night. Oh well, one down one to go ! And at least I'm back in my own bed!

No comments: