Monday, January 21, 2008

4 Sets of Twins!

Today I had lunch with 3 other twin moms, Megan (mom of Jake & Ryan - 4 months), Damiane (mom of Indira & Arjun - 4 months), and Mory (mom of Colby & Kellen - 8 months.) We all met on a wonderful support-board/ website, TwinStuff. We spent nearly 2 hours sharing stories, venting and socializing. They are all amazing women, and nobody understands having twinfants more than another mother of twins!

We had lunch at the mall and had to eat in shifts, but the babies were generally well-behaved, at least as well as you can expect from 8 infants! We all had to eat one-handed as we held a baby with the other hand, but that's nothing we aren't already used to doing . We attracted a bit of attention, but not nearly as much as we expected. I think it was a little more intimidating with all 4 of us there, we also were good at avoiding eye-contact with lookie-loos!

It was a wonderful experience for me as I have been feeling a little isolated since I've stopped working. I am really looking forward to spending more time with these great women and watching our babies grow together. How much fun it will be when they can play together !



Mory, Me, Megan & Damiane

Look at all those babies!

My Sweeties!

No comments: