Wednesday, January 23, 2008

3 Months Today!

Today the girls are 3 months old . It really is amazing how this cloud just seems to lift at this milestone. I'm certainly not saying things are perfect now, far from it, but they are much better. There used to be days that felt like they would never end, and yet, the time also seems to have passed so quickly! I was looking back at pics from when they were born and I can hardly believe how much they've grown. They started out in preemie and newborn clothes, and just started wearing size 3-6 months! Their age seems to be following right along with the sizes.

I've posted some new pics below from today to celebrate this milestone. As you can tell we had quite the fashion shoot! We didn't take all the pics at once, they NEVER would have been patient enough for that (about 5-10 min. is our max for pics) so they were taken throughout the day. I had a lot of fun dressing them up! Having girls is like having real, live Barbie dolls. They don't really mind me changing them that often because they love to get naked each time, lol! Of course, now they think I'm crazy because I will go to great lengths to try to get them to smile for the camera (I really probably DO look certifiable with my silly faces, dances & noises) but they are usually more enthralled with the camera and it's flashing lights. Anyway, enjoy the pics!

Have I mentioned how proud we are of Aidan? Everyday he gives us new reasons to be proud. Today his teacher called to tell us he is being tested for the gifted program. Yesterday the counselor sent home a letter saying he has been chosen as a "model student" to participate in counseling groups to serve as a leader and example of how to work cooperatively. He is also still tutoring first graders. He is a wonderful kid and an amazing student, now if we can just get him to stop talking back... lol. Guess they can't be perfect! We really are so proud.















No comments: