Friday, August 8, 2008

Weights & Measures

The girls had their 9 month check up on Monday and I've been meaning to post their stats, mostly for my own recollection than for any other reason. I plan on printing out this blog as their baby book, so things like this are important!

Candace weighs 16 lbs. 10 oz. and is 26.25 inches tall. Cassidy weighs 16 lbs. 8 oz. and is 26.5 inches tall. Basically they are almost exactly the same size and small compared to their peers (5-10%), but we are not big people so what would you expect? LOL! I love my petite little princesses!

Other than finding out their measurements, the appointment was pretty pointless. The doctor confirmed that the girls are perfectly healthy and normal, not that I needed him to tell me that. They also had to get one shot and the stupid, b#&%@y nurse refused to give us any Tylenol. I didn't realize they had to get any shots so I hadn't given them any or brought any, so I politely asked her for a sample. She claimed they didn't have anything like that (eye roll.) I am so glad we are moving and will have a new doctor. We have had nothing but bad experiences with the nurses here.

2 comments:

Heather & Chaos said...

What a pain! I thought they didn't get any shots at 9 months either. Hmm. I never took my son in for his 9 month check up - I waited until 12. I asked the doctor about the girls and he said basically wait for when the flu shots come out and bring them then so they can get it. Fun times I tell you! =)

mrs.izzy said...

there is nothing wrong with being petite. :)

I just checked my girls measurements and at 9 months they were 16 lb 4 oz, and 17 lbs 9oz and 27 inches. Sounds like they are very similar.

Though my girls are eating like little piggies right now. They actually eat more in one meal than their big brother.