Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random Cuteness

I just wanted to post a couple of the cute things the girls have been doing recently. Sometimes I just sit there in amusement watching them play. They do some of the cutest things and always make me laugh! I love watching them explore their world and interact with each other.

Here are a few of the new cute things they are doing that make me giggle...

Both girls will "give me 5" and still LOVE peek-a-boo. They are both cruising around like pros. They sometimes seem too small to be standing and toddling around! They also have started "sharing" food. They will reach over and swipe things off each others trays and/or give each other tastes of their food.

Candace can clap her hands together! She is so proud of herself for doing this, she crinkles her nose and gets the biggest grin. It is absolutely adorable!

Cassidy has a new fake laugh. When somebody else laughs she will join in with a fake forced giggle. She also sometimes "laughs" at Candace for no apparent reason, she seems to find her sister quite amusing, lol!

Candace Clapping
(Not the best clip of it and I didn't catch her "proud face", but cute nontheless!)



Cassidy's Fake Laugh
(Listen for it at the very beginning, a little in the middle, and at the very end!)



Random Cute Pics...










4 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

OMGoodness, that fake laugh had me cracking up. They are so cute and are so full of personality!!!
Damiane'

jenna said...

I can't wait to see the girls. They have changed so much. Logan has too. We are in for it this time with all of them cruisin' like crazy. I am worried about the plane now. Logan is not a lap kid. What the hell am I going to do with him for 3 hours?

Erika'sMommy said...

All of a sudden they look very big to me! The videos are so funny. You are doing such a nice job with them Nicole.

mrs.izzy said...

So cute! I love the sour face. hahaha