Monday, August 4, 2008

Let's Hear it for the Boys!

I've been intending to write this post for the past couple of weeks, but things have been unbelievably crazy and busy around here (update post coming soon!) Now that I have a just few moments, I really want to take the time to recognize two amazing big brothers and wonderful kids, Aidan and Chase!

I am so very, very proud of my son Aidan and my step-son Chase. They are both incredibly smart, well-mannered, kind, funny, and truly enjoyable boys. They adore their sisters and have been amazingly helpful the past few weeks as we deal with all of the current changes in our lives. They are frequently enlisted to help "entertain" the girls and spend time with them while we get things done. They read them stories, play peek-a-boo, talk in silly voices, and find lots of other creative ways to amuse their baby sisters. It is so heart-warming to see them all spending time together. I feel so blessed to have such helpful, loving and cooperative kids!

I am sad to say that Chase went back to his mom in Georgia on Saturday. We will miss him very much and we truly enjoyed his short stay. I am hoping he will still want to come spend time with us and visit next summer even though his dad won't be there. We really enjoy his presence and miss him when he is gone!

Big Brother Chase





Big Brother Aidan






3 comments:

jtguttman said...

How cute! What wonderful boys you guys have raised! Can I borrow Aidan for a while?? I could use someone else to be the jungle gym for me! :)

Arjun and Indira said...

Nicole that is so sweet! They look like awesome big brothers!
Damiane'

Heather & Chaos said...

Oh my goodness! Those are just precious precious pictures of the boys reading to the girls. What great big brothers!