Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Zoo


Yesterday a friend invited Aidan and I to go to the zoo. After much inner debate and concern over getting the girls off their new schedule, I decided to go. I needed the fresh air and change in scenery! We didn't leave until 1:00, so it was after the girls first two naps. They did great! They took a nap in their stroller around 3:00 and went to bed a little early last night, but aside from about 10 minutes of fussing in the car on the ride home, they were wonderful! It was a little hot, but much better than the last time we went in the middle of July! Aidan had a great time with his friend Eryk. I look pretty worn down in the pics, but the kiddos are so cute I posted them anyway, all vanity aside! I figure its an honest representation of how any twin mom probably looks after five months of no sleep and a long, hot afternoon at the zoo with twinfants!





2 comments:

jtguttman said...

What fun! We're going to the zoo next Tuesday! You look fab in those pics! I'm so happy you got that colored shirt at ON. It looks great on you! Oh yeah, the kids look adorable too. :) Proud you escaped an afternoon of nap hostage.

Arjun and Indira said...

Nicole, I am so glad the girls were good and you got out. Looks like Aidan had a ton of fun! You look wonderful are you kidding! I just told Alex today that we need to take them to the zoo. LOL


Damiane'