Friday, March 14, 2008

Dr. Smith

Yesterday we went to a twin playgroup at the park. It was a gorgeous day and the neighborhood was beautiful. We met a few new twin moms and even a mother of 9 month old girls with a ton of twin clothes to pass on... score! Aidan even went with us and made a few friends himself. The park was a bit of a drive for us, but the girls slept the whole way there. Despite their nap on the ride there, the girls (mostly Cassidy) were a little cranky, so we didn't stay long, but it was nice for all of us to get some fresh air and meet some new people. Megan and I tried putting the girls in the baby swing after I saw the adorable pics she got of her twin boys, Ryan and Jake, in the swing, but the girls were less than thrilled. They cried as soon as we put them in, so I didn't even attempt to get a picture!

Today I had my annual appt. with my OBGYN. I saw Dr. Smith, the same Dr. I saw during my pregnancy AND the same one that delivered the twins. She is an awesome doctor! She called me personally on Tuesday to confirm my appt. and greeted me today with a hug. She is very personable and friendly. She always made me feel comfortable, even right before the c-section. Since I never had the opportunity to get a picture of her with the girls while I was in the hospital, I got some pictures today. Dr. Smith was so happy and excited to hold them!

Here's the girls with the person who brought them out into the world :)



2 comments:

Arjun and Indira said...

There must be dr smiths at that practice because I went a couple of weeks ago and saw a dr. smith and that wasn't her. Great pics for memories later.

Damiane'

Frosty Family said...

She was the one that delivered Evangeline too. I really liked her as well- especially once she admitted me and let me get an epidural!