Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Smarty Pants

Aidan brought home his report card today and for the third quarter in a row, he had straight A's and made the Principal's List. He also was selected by his teacher to compete for the county wide math bowl competition. Another student scored 3 points higher than him on the qualifying test, so he didn't quite make it, but maybe next year. He was so cute because he asked me to start quizzing him with math questions so he can be ready next year. That's my boy!

In other news, I bought my tickets for our Arizona trip this summer!! Sean has to go to school at Ft. Huachuca for 6 weeks for his army promotion and since ALL of my family lives there we decided we would all go. He is driving with Aidan so we will have the car out there and be able to bring all our stuff and I am flying with the twins. We are leaving at the end of May so I am getting VERY excited! It's less than 2 months away! The only person from my family that has seen the girls is my mom, so it will be wonderful for them to finally meet them. I also will finally get to meet my very first nephew, Logan. He is just 2 months younger than the girls. What a trio they will be!

Here's a couple pics from today:


This is Candace's new favorite position! She always rolls from her back into this pose.


Cute Candace


Cassidy in the jumperoo.


Cute Cassidy


Caught Sean singing to the girls :)


Daddy and his girls

No comments: