Thursday, June 26, 2008

These People Are My Relatives?!

Well, we are STILL enjoying every moment of being here in Arizona with my family! They have been truly amazing! I can't even express how grateful I am for them and everything they do. It is so wonderful to have the extra help and extra hands! I have gotten very spoiled and it will definitely be a rough adjustment when we return to Florida and I go back to doing almost everything alone.

Here are just some of the dozens of pics I've taken of the girls with my family:

With Aunt Jenna





With Aunt Hannah




With Great Grammy





With Grandma




With Grandpa






Group Shots


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Looks like everyone is enjoying the visit. What a beautiful family you have!!

Erika'sMommy said...

You look so much like your family!!! Especially your Mommmy!!!!

Arjun and Indira said...

Nicole, you look SO much like your mom. Those are great pictures, ones to treasure always.
Damiane'