Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally!!!

We have a crawler!!! As of Tuesday morning, Cassidy is officially crawling! I've been waiting since Tuesday morning to post this because I wanted to include a video clip and I left my USB cord at my sister's so I couldn't upload it. I finally got the cord from her today, so here it is..... Cassidy crawling! It is not until the second half of the clip, but you can also see how close Candace is to crawling.



Now with Candace scooting and Cassidy crawling they are all over the place! It is so cute, but also exhausting! They like to go in opposite directions and never stay where you leave them. We will have to do some serious baby proofing when we get home!

3 comments:

jtguttman said...

Congrats, Cassidy! Wow! That happened so quickly!

Arjun and Indira said...

WTG Cassidy!!!!!! Aiden's little comments were cracking me up! Candace won't be too far behind huh? She was getting around so well!
Damiane'

Heather & Chaos said...

WOW! That is so awesome!!!! WOO HOO!!