Saturday, May 3, 2008

That was then...

For you Heidi... thanks!

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago -
- Going to college
- Living in the dorms
- Still dating my high school sweetheart
- Trying to decide what I wanted to be when I "grew up"!

4 Things I was doing 5 years ago -
- Student Teaching
- Dating Sean
- Living in AZ
- Renting an apartment

4 Things I am doing this year -
- Living in Florida
- Celebrating the girls first birthday this fall
- Returning to work as a teacher (hopefully!)
- Celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary, also this fall

4 shows I like -
The Office
Jon & Kate + 8
Lost
Survivor

4 biggest joys of the moment -
Candace
Cassidy
Aidan
Family & Friends

It's interesting to see how much things can change over the years. It makes me wonder where I'll be and what I'll be doing 5 and 10 years from now!

1 comment:

Erika'sMommy said...

Hmmm...now you have me thinking about 5 or 10 years from now!