Monday, May 12, 2008

Post Weekend Post



Saturday we went to our first twin picnic! There were five other twin families there, all members of an awesome twin support site, twinstuff.com. The park was gorgeous and the weather was nice. We had a really great time. Kudos to Damiane' for organizing it!

On Sunday I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I got to take a long morning nap while Sean took care of the girls. Then Sean made me my favorite breakfast, french toast. He did all the dishes, cleaned the kitchen and was extra helpful with the girls all day. The day ended with a much-needed back & neck rub. I hope all you other mothers out there had an equally relaxing day!

Twin Picnic - Swinging Twins
(L to R: Jake & Ryan, Candace & Cassidy, Arjun & Indira)




Trying to get the "perfect" swing picture.... it was impossible to get both girls to look at me and smile! We had a whole crew of people trying to help and still couldn't get "the" picture. Oh well, these are still pretty cute!







Candace





Cassidy





All 3 Kiddos



Our Family

4 comments:

Erika'sMommy said...

Great pictures Nicole! I like the second "swing picture!" I am so glad that you had a nice Mothers Day! YOu work so hard with your beautiful children and deserve that back rub EVERY day!!

Arjun and Indira said...

I like the second one too! They are pretty much both smiling. I think Candace looks more like you every time I see her. I am glad you liked the picnic maybe next year will be more of a turn out. That mother's day sounds so nice and relaxing.

Damiane'

Kyrstyn said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!

jtguttman said...

The pictures came out wonderful! I'm glad you got so many cute swing pictures (even if the perfect twin one was so hard to get).

Hope the packing is going well! You are a superwoman for going on that airplane alone!