Saturday, February 9, 2008

Twin Poem

I saw this poem today and it pretty much sums up our life with twins so I wanted to share it! Maybe if I'm feeling ambitious enough I'll write one of my own someday...
(taken from http://www.geocities.com/zoeyl_au/TwinsPoetry.html)

Twins

Listen, my friends and you will know,
how parents survive with twins on the grow.
A day of leisure, just a pleasant memory,
when our double joy was born to us, you see!
One needs changing and the other to be fed;
the laundry to be done while they're both in bed.
And a trip of any kind is a tale of it's own,
just getting them ready so we can be gone.
Do you remember when romance was once there?
Well, if I'm not too tired, tonight I might dare.
The grim I've told you, but please hear the other,
for such a wonder it is being a twin's Mother.
For along with the double trouble, it does so appear
comes plenty of double loving from those so dear.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks for the outfits Grandma!



XOXOXO

My Loves

Cassidy was grabbing Candace's hand, awww!

Cassidy

Candace

Cassidy

Candace

The shirts say it all! (also from Grandma!)





Daddy and Candace - he adores his girls!




1 comment:

jtguttman said...

Please tell me you're going to put that first pic on the TS photo contest for Valentine's Day!! It is adorable! I love the twin poem too. So true!