Monday, February 25, 2008

4 Month Check-Up

The girls had their 4 month check up this morning. It went well. They got 4 shots each (oww!) but thanks to Tylenol they have not been any fussier than usual. They still have plenty of smiles for Mama! They did take a pretty long morning nap this morning, not sure if it was because of the Tylenol or the shots, but I enjoyed having longer than 45 minutes to get things done.

They both weighed exactly the same and are the exact same height! Funny, especially since they are fraternal! They both weighed 13 lb. 8 oz. and are 23.25" long. This puts them at the 50% for weight and the 25% for height. They are our little shorties :)!

We will not be starting cereal until 6 months. This is what the AAP recommends and we also want to be cautious because of Candace's allergies. I am in no hurry to start solids. My milk is plenty good enough for them right now. I'm so proud to be nourishing such healthy girls!

In other news, I got my new digital camera today! I have had the same one for over 5 years, so it was time for an upgrade, lol. Sooo, LOTS of new pics to come....

Oh, and check out the montage I made Sean for his B-day present. I plan on buying it on a DVD and giving that to him as his gift. What do you think?

View this montage created at One True Media
Sean's Birthday Present Montage

2 comments:

Erika'sMommy said...

Nicole that CD is AWESOME!!! I want to make one now!
Heidi

jtguttman said...

I have to admit I couldn't make it through the montage...I started crying! So cute! Great news about the girls check up. Are you SURE they are fraternal?? ;)