Monday, February 11, 2008

Just One?

Well, today is the first time I've left the house without BOTH girls. I only took Candace with me when I went out today. I left Cassidy with Daddy. Daddy and I are both still not sure he is ready to handle both girls alone for extended periods of time (especially since they won't take a bottle), so I took Candace and he kept Cassidy. It was SO weird just having one baby with me. It was amazingly easy! No offense to all the mothers out there with one baby, but you have no idea how easy you have it, LOL! It almost felt like I was cheating or something!

Candace fussed a little, but was easy to carry and calm since it was just her. I didn't have to get 2 carseats in and out of the car, and I didn't have to use the monstrous double stroller. The only question I had to answer from strangers was, "How old is she?" and the only comments I got were about how cute she was. Also, Candace, who is usually the "fiesty" one, was SO good, it's almost as if she enjoyed the one-on-one time. Back at home, Daddy and Aidan played with Cassidy and she had a great time, no problems whatsoever!

So where did I go that I did not want to take both babies? I went to get my hair cut!! The post-partum hair loss has started and I got tired of finding long strands of my hair all over the house, as well as having the babies constantly pulling at it. Also, with the Florida humidity, I should have had my crazy, curly hair tamed long ago, so it was definitely time for a cut. I think this is the shortest I've EVER had my hair, but I LOVE it. It is so easy! I was a little worried it would be too short for Sean, but he loves it too, so YAY!

I'll post some pics of the new do as soon as I can get Sean to take some.

1 comment:

Arjun and Indira said...

Love the cut. It is easier to have short hair, especially when it gets hotter here.

I know what you mean about the comment of having one baby is easier. I agree!
Damiane'