Monday, December 29, 2008

Defeat!

I admit defeat, I simply cannot keep up with the blogging world. I gave it a good try and kept at it nearly a year, but now that I am working full time I simply do not have the time, energy or motivation to keep at it. I am very happy to have been able to blog for most of the girls' first year and it will be a wonderful gift to print and save for them, but this will be my last blog on this site. I cannot keep at it!

However, fear not! You can still follow all of our adventures and events (primarly through pictures) on our MySpace page. I have set our MySpace page to public so everyone can have full access, even without their own MySpace account (although I highly recommend that you get one!)I do upload pictures to our MySpace page regularly and I even post an occassional blog.

Farewell and happy blogging! See you on MySpace!

Here is the link:

www.myspace.com/nicoleandsean

No comments: